About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Business Travel team on a permanent basis with the primary responsibility of establishing and cultivating strong relationships with the influencers and decision makers of their assigned clients.
This is an exciting time to join a growing, dynamic family-owned travel management company.
The role will include:
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for establishing and cultivating strong relationships with the influencers and decision makers of your assigned clients.
- Building strong relationships at all levels within the client organisation and become their trusted partner for travel related matters.
- Developing account plans through strong understanding of client’s business strategy, goals, priorities, and key issues.
- Analysing broad economic trends on how it affects the client’s travel spend and identify the future needs of the client.
- Improving profitability where possible through pricing adjustment, technology introduction or any other upselling opportunities.
- Creating reporting packages and ensure delivery to client stakeholders.
- Participating in implementations and new sales bids.
- Leading client retenders within your portfolio.
- Driving customer service excellence working closely with the Operations teams.
- A real people person with the ability to build rapport and strong working relationships.
- A drive and passion to achieve success from a People, Planet and Performance perspective.
- Commercially astute with excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask.
- Experience within the business travel industry, although the right outlook and ‘can do’ attitude are more important to us than years of experience.
Our people are fundamental to our success with drive and passion to deliver quality services to our customers. So, if you are currently looking for a new opportunity, want to join a team who are fast paced, work together, have plenty of fun doing so and are customer obsessed, then please don’t hesitate in applying.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 27th November 2023
We may depending on applicant numbers close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.