About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join our Good Travel Management team with the primary responsibility of handling the travel arrangements for executive clients. You will provide an efficient, proactive, and consultative service and ensure the highest level of customer service is adhered to at all times.
The role will include:
- Handling incoming enquiries by telephone, email or online in a timely, efficient, and professional manner in accordance with service level agreements
- Researching and confirming all aspects of travel including, rail, transfers, flights, hotels and car parking
- Having a full understanding of the Travcom accounting system used by Good Travel, and to ensure that invoices and credits are raised accurately and promptly
- Be confident in using new tools introduced by Good Travel such as Conferma , Essendex, Live Chat, Host Keys etc.
- Researching and offering advice on country entry requirements
- Managing queries and amendment requests.
- An element of experience in the travel industry (leisure or corporate) is required.
- You can provide high quality customer service through acting in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- IT literacy with a good working knowledge of a variety of software applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience in researching country restrictions and travel advice is preferred, but not essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships quickly.
- Ability to deal with complex situations and offer solutions.
- Good organisational skills and able to work to deadlines.
- Enjoys working as a team but can also work independently.
- Flexibility to assist in out-of-hours work as required.
- Undertake duties other than your normal office duties from time to time.
Our workforce is fundamental to our success with a drive deliver quality services to our customers. So, if you have the above qualities and a desire to learn please apply attaching your CV with a supporting statement detailing how you meet our criteria and what attracted you to this position.
Closing date: Friday, 3rd November 2023
We may depending on applicant numbers close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.