About the Company
One of the UK’s leading independent shipping and logistics providers, trusted by some of the world’s leading companies, Good Logistics provide freight forwarding by sea, air and road, warehousing, distribution, end-to-end supply chain management, plus liner and port agency services.
Good Logistics is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The John Good Group – a leading family-owned shipping, third party logistics (3PL) and corporate travel provider. A key player since 1833, The Good family remain actively involved in the business ensuring that the family heritage, values and history sit firmly at the heart of everything we do.
Having experienced significant, continuous growth over the past 15 years, the John Good Group has been ranked for the last 3 years as one of the fastest-growing private companies by the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200.
About the Role
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Air Export Co-ordinator to join us at our Manchester Branch.
The Air Exports Co-Ordinator will be part of a team within the Airfreight centre of excellence responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up and interaction with our sales colleagues. Our Co-Ordinators are responsible for ensuring that our customers experience is a positive one each and every time they engage with Good Logistics.
- Involvement with the full start to finish process including Quotations, Job Creation, Customs, Post-Flight Follow Up, Invoicing etc
- Monitor customer shipments in order to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem solve
- Develop and on-board new customers and additional lanes of business from existing customers
- Effective Usage of the main Operating System (Cargowise One – CW1)
- Experience in freight forwarding with a key focus on airfreight
- Ability to understand and execute new processes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- Cargowise experience preferred
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme – contributions matched up to 8%
- 25 days holidays excluding bank holidays
- Excellent remuneration
- Life assurance
- Incentive scheme
- Central Manchester Location
- Great development / career progression opportunities within a fast growing business with a very positive and employee friendly culture
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to HR@johngood.co.uk